Friday, July 31, 2015

Finished Object Roll Call: July 2015

Knitting/Crocheting

Mielie Vest: This is a Me-Project. I had an urge to make myself some things lately. It was a long haul(not as long as some other projects....) but I'm super excited to use this in the coming fall months!


Black Socks: After the last pair of socks for me ended up too small, these are take two. These ones honestly feel a little big, but I'd rather too big than too small.

And two Christmas presents. Yep, that makes 7 out of  16 are done. And #8 is on the needles. 

Sewing


I finally finished this full sized quilt. It came back from the quilter... awhile ago. I got the binding on and all done. It will be up on the Etsy page soon!


This is a mug rug for a swap. The unicorn is a little wonky, but I'm learning! 



If you'd like to see the FO's in progress, as they are completed, and some other random bits and pieces of life, follow me on Instagram!I also do GIVEAWAYS on Facebook.  You should go 'like' the page, be sure to be following it too! 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the unicorn! I'm too chicken to try that kind of piecing yet ...

    ReplyDelete