The next project in the book is Cerise. I've decided to use some yarn that I received in a swap (again. Those swaps are fabulous for trying out new yarns). It's HauteKnitYarn SW Merino DK. The name of the colorway escapes me at the moment, but it's got lots of lovely dark colors in it.
So far I've cast on and done two repeats of the pattern. Honestly, it took me three tries to get it to work out. It's going to take a little more brainpower than the last one took because, I have to actually count on this one. Unless... I try out stitch markers to keep my place... that might actually work.
If you'd like to follow progress you can check out my Ravelry Project page for Cerise. You'll get more info on it here on the blog, but there you can check how far I've gotten on it as I work on it.