Friday, September 1, 2017

The Curls Project: A Revival?

A long time ago, back when I actually had time and the ability to attend Knit Night at the local yarn store, I embarked on a project to knit every pattern in a book, in order.

I made it through three of the fourteen patterns before getting side tracked by things like custom Christmas Stocking orders and finishing grad school and having a baby.

I recently went through the yarn and sold some of the stash in preparation for Monkey to move to her own room. I found the yarn I had planned for the next Curls shawl, and am contemplating starting it up.

But first I have some orders and a sweater or two to make. You see, I promised myself I would finish them, and make one more project before starting in on other ones. I need to de-stash, and at least one of those planned projects is part of a bigger project that I'm working on for myself this winter.

I guess the Curls project may still be on hold... who knows if it will ever actually get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment