Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Capsule Wardrobe: Pajamas

Let’s talk pajamas.

I have a relatively clear idea of how my Capsule Wardrobe is going to be. I know how many tops I want, how many pants and dresses. What sweaters and scarves I’d like to have. I’ve got it all figured out.

Except the pajamas.  I’d never really thought about pajamas before now.

“They” say  that you need at least 7 pairs of pajamas. With citations about germs and such, you’re ‘supposed’ to change pajamas every night and never EVER wear a pair twice without washing them….

But really? I’m supposedly ok to go months without washing my jeans but can’t re-wear pajamas? Make up your minds people!  

“They” clarified I can wear pajamas twice before washing. Ok. Whatever.

I’ve tentatively settled on 5 pairs. Enough to theoretically get me through 10 nights. I’ve got some already set aside from my current stash, and ordered fabric to make a couple more. Inspired by the video “"The Ten Item Wardrobe"”, I decided I need some matching, ‘fancy’ pjs.


 Plus that and the holidays are coming up and I want some matching pjs with the little Monkey. (check out my facebook business group for info about ordering your own holiday pjs!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment