Saturday, April 25, 2015

Plans for Curls

I got the book "Curls", and like I mentioned earlier, I plan on knitting every pattern in the book beginning with the first and working my way to the last. Here's the "Game Plan" so far:

Caesious in 3 Irish Girls Glenhaven CashMerino Sock.
Cerise in Roc N Sox bought at the Fiber arts festival. (maybe...)
Gridelin in Cascade Heritage Steel colorway.

After this I have not assigned yarns to the patterns. I have yarn available (another skein of Roc N Sox in Stiltskin for example) but can't commit myself to them being tied up for a pattern. In fact, all of the planned yarns are flexible, because I am allowed to change my mind whenever I want to.
Argent
Pavonated
Infuscate
Ianthine
Watchet
Nacarat
Sinopia
Filemot
Icterine
Fulvous
Chlorochrous


There is a total of 14 shawls. If I am being really honest with myself, I only really want to keep 2 of them for myself based purely on looking at the pictures. SO that means a lot of shawls/scarves will be up for grabs! Some will be raffled off to you lovely readers, and some will go into the Etsy shop.

I'm so glad you're following along in this adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment