Saturday, March 9, 2013

The First Step

I have a problem.
I knew it was a problem, but didn't really take issue with it until recently.
I don't know how to fix it. But I'm not sure it needs fixing.

You see, I have a fear (I guess that's how you would put it) of being bored or not having anything to do. When going somewhere I have a book and some knitting with me just in case. When it comes to traveling for an event such as a family party, I have multiple knitting projects, my little notebook, a book, and my Kindle. Enough stuff to keep a normal person entertained for weeks on end.
The problem? Well, I rarely use this stuff.
But if I don't have it with me, I get all antsy. Then there usually ends up a period of time where I really wish I had it with me because I could be knitting while we drive the half hour to the store.

So, while I don't plan on doing anything about this. I did realize I'm a little out of hand when last night, after confirming a last minute flight back home to Utah, I downloaded 5, yes 5, new books onto my Kindle.

But I have decided to leave the computer at home this trip. Maybe that's why I needed 5 new books. On top of the half dozen or so from previous trips that I still haven't read....

No comments:

Post a Comment