Saturday, March 2, 2013

February Update (in March)


So here's a couple of pictures of items that have been added to the over all count. The first is a market bag made from one of the skeins of yarn I bought in Copenhagen almost three years ago. The second picture are items made for Swaps on Ravelry. So I had to wait to post the pictures. (There will be several of these types of items this year, I want to take part in 13 Swaps). It's a pair of legwarmers and a Ballband dishcloth, as found in Mason Dixon Knitting.
I also have several projects on the needles right now. I've completed two squares for my big blanket project, am halfway done with Little Sister's Dress, and have some socks and a hat that are sitting in the corner gathering dust. But I'm making progress. I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment