Tuesday, January 17, 2017

I'm going to Try

So, this is not a craft or stash related post, like I usually do on a Tuesday, but hang in there, I think it will lead to a lot more great Tuesday posts. You see, I listen to a lot of podcasts, and read a couple of blogs. I noticed that some folks seem to get paid to review things...

I'm not looking to get paid to review things (yet), but I do think it might be interesting to try it out. I have a few items on their way to me, as well as a shelf full of lovely knitting and sewing books, that I'm going to try out doing reviews on. Just to see how it goes, ya know.

At least one of them will be a "live reveal", where I plan on videoing when I open the box on Instagram so be sure to follow me over there.

And let me know how this reviewing thing is working out, so I will know if I should keep doing it or not. I mean, I think I can find some other stuff to blog about too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment