Saturday, May 28, 2016

It happened again

Why is it so difficult for me to focus?

I have several projects on the needles right now, some that are custom orders that really truly need to be completed. The rest are part of my ongoing Get Rid of Stash project. I mean, the Use What I Have project. I need to finish these things. I promised myself I would finish all of them (except the huge custom order, but I needed to finish 1/3 of it) this month.


BUT, there's that sweater I want to get started on. And all those babies set to arrive over the course of the rest of the year and baby sweaters are so cute and easy to make. And I really need some more socks for myself, because this past winter I found my current collection sadly, and very disappointingly, lacking.

At least I'm not buying any more yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment