Saturday, April 30, 2016

Finished Object Roll Call: April 2016

So, I've been slacking on the Finished Object Roll Call this year. As I look over what I've accomplished so far, well, it doesn't seem like much. According to my Ravelry page, I've only completed 3 items this year. I'm gearing up for a productive summer and hope to start showing off some great items here! 

If you ever see an item here that you would like a tutorial on, or more info about it, let me know! I have done Finished Object posts that break down things such as cost and time invested in projects, and would happily do more.  

Knitting/Crocheting


I had some high hopes for a couple of projects this month. Unfortunately I ran out of time on most, and yarn on one. Next month though. 


Sewing



I adapted the Pillowcase Tutorial found on Made Everyday


If you'd like to see the FO's in progress, as they are completed, and some other random bits and pieces of life, follow me on Instagram!I also do GIVEAWAYS on Facebook.  You should go 'like' the page, be sure to be following it too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment