Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Hazards of the Job

I started a new job a few months ago. I've got a 'big girl' job as the lead teacher in a classroom. And unfortunately one of the perks of starting a new school year, at a new school, with a new demographic, means I get exposed to new germs.

I've been sick for the last month.

Around the same time I got started with being sick, a friend of mine introduced me to essential oils. While I will not say that they completely cured me, I did have some interesting experiences with them. I am still reserving my final judgment on them for later, after I have more time to try them out in different ways, but over the next few days I will blog a bit about what I've used so far and how I feel about it at this point in time.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment