Sunday, May 31, 2015

Finished Object Roll Call: May 2015

Knitting/Crocheting

The Second Completed, Third Started, Project Linus Blanket: Entirely from Stash

Sewing


John kept stealing my UT fleece blanket, so he got a super hero one of his own. This was the ONLY non stash project completed this month!  

Some owls for a swap. They WILL be part of the shop in a few weeks though! 

Some comfy, lightweight pj pants for myself. These might make an appearance in the shop too. 




My first paper piecing AND first mug rug. 



And a second mug rug. With close up of quilting below. 




If you'd like to see the FO's in progress, as they are completed, and some other random bits and pieces of life, follow me on Instagram!I also do GIVEAWAYS on Facebook.  You should go 'like' the page, be sure to be following it too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment