Sunday, September 1, 2013

Quilts or no?

 For those of you who know me, you know that over the past few years I've gone back and forth on running my own business.
I love crafty junk like sewing and knitting, but it can get expensive. And if you don't have people to give this stuff to, it starts to pile up.

Now, I've recently picked up and permanently moved across the country from my parents, so I no longer have the room to store things because I no longer have a Sewing Lair.
I did ship some things to myself however, and now am trying to get some more income generated in my life. Because I'm now a 'starving graduate school student'.
Almost literally.

So here's my question for you all. I have here a quilt front, it's only one of a couple that I have, and I quite enjoyed making it.
But will I be able to sell it if it's not a 'finished' quilt? Or would people buy it as just the quilt front?

Please give me your feedback so I can move forward on getting this business up and running again!

2 comments:

  1. In my personal opinion I'd rather buy a partially finished quilt with all the supplies needed to finish it myself - Like a quilt kit, with the hardest part (the front) already pieced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a really good idea. It probably would have taken me forever to come up with it, if I ever did come up with it....
      Thanks!

      I'll get going on my research for that one and will keep you all posted on how it goes!

      Delete