Thursday, November 16, 2017

I'm Back (again)

I have to apologize for falling off the face of the earth (again), especially when I promised to post at least once a week! Life got a bit tough for a few weeks here, and I feel like I’m beginning to recover. All in all, I told myself I needed to set a schedule and stick to it for a few weeks to see if I can get my feet fully back under me.

I would love to give you all an update on how the Capsule Wardrobe is going so far! It’s been a couple of months since I began this project, and it’s definitely still a huge work in progress. I still feel like I have plenty of clothing items that I do not need.

But, I did do a huge tee shirt clean out, and pajamas, and pants. Some skirts and dresses too. And to be honest, I don’t miss them.

I thought I would, but I don’t. It’s a lot easier to get dressed on those days that I don’t wear my uniform at work.

Sundays are a breeze, and a lot less anxiety attacks are happening before church.

Even with a last minute trip out of town (meaning the first time I had more than three days in a row without a uniform) was fine without all those clothes to pick from and figure out what to bring.

I’m  really liking this whole minimal wardrobe thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment