Saturday, October 1, 2016

Finished Object Roll Call: September 2016

I feel like I had a pretty productive month compared to the last few! Go me! 

Knitting/Crocheting

Finally Finished the pair of neon socks for myself. (still need to figure out what to do with the rest of the skein.) 


Four, yes FOUR Custom Ordered Christmas Stockings
(Fifth is started but not completed) 

And One Baby Hat as part of the stashbusting project. 

Skeins Out for the month: 4
Skeins in: 8 (unfortunately I ran out of white to finish the Christmas stocking order)

Sewing

Some prototype Burp Cloths

I have plans to revamp the Etsy shop and getting some new products is a huge part of that. Keep an eye out for some tutorials and new items on the blog! (and in the shop.)





If you'd like to see the FO's in progress, as they are completed, and some other random bits and pieces of life, follow me on Instagram!I also do GIVEAWAYS on Facebook.  You should go 'like' the page, be sure to be following it too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment