Saturday, September 6, 2014

Did you Know?

Apparently September is "National Sewing Month". Whoda thunk?

I've been working really hard and getting more of my sewing and crafting stuff done. My sewing machine is currently sitting in my living room, and it stares at me all the time. It's been a great motivator to me to be working on things.

With this in mind, I'd love to do a series of sewing 'tutorials', pinterest experiments, and maybe even some sew alongs. Please let me know what you would like to see happen here on the blog!

p.s. Pinterest experiments are when you see something on Pinterest and want someone else (me) to try it before you try it, to work out the kinks and let you know if it's really worth doing. Drop me a line, or send me the pin and I'll add it to my line up. ;) even if it isn't sewing related...

No comments:

Post a Comment