Saturday, October 13, 2012

Tee Shirts- Cheap



So, I happen to have a large amount of plain tee shirts as part of my inventory. Since I am trying to move most of my inventory out before heading to grad school, I decided to try to get these shirts some homes. 

For $0.50 Each I have:
 2 Adult L Hanes  Comfort Soft Undershirt style Tees

For $1.00 Each I have:

Adult Small:
·         3 White
·         3 Heather Gray
·         3 Dark Red
·         1 Solid Gray       
·         1 Navy Blue
Adult Medium:
·         2 White
·         1 Ladies Pink
·         1 Red Baseball Style
Adult Large
·         1 Ladies Black
·         2 Dark Red
·         3 Medium Blue

Adult x-Large
·         2 White
·         0 Turquoise (Sold out)

And for $5.00 each I have some Downeast Basics Tees:

·         3 Dusty Rose Short Sleeve Crew: 1 XS, 2 XS
·         1 Cream Short Sleeve Crew: XL
·         1 Navy Half Sleeve Tee: M
     
      
    You can view photos of them here:


    You can contact me through the message function on Facebook or Etsy:
      www.etsy.com/auntjaq


     Also, if you live outside of my area, I ask that you pay shipping for your order.
Thanks Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment